You can contact us in several ways, depending on what you want to tell us or ask.
Here's a list of possibilities:
- The creators of the project:
- Andrzej Lopata – for help with advertising spot
- Anita Chmielewska – for taking part in the study of facial modeling
- Boguslaw Wieczorek – for all legal aid
- Damian Mazur - for assistance in creating a 3d graphics
- Diana Popkowska – for taking part in an advertising spot
- Dominik Krawczyk – for support
- Dominika Maruszczak - for help with the verification of the text and graphics creation
- Krzysztof Kowal – for the partnership Polish Assocation of the Deaf Branch of Lower Silesia
- Krzysztof Tychy – for help in finding a man to team
- Marek Kowalczyk – for help in translating the text
- Martyna Mlodojewska – for taking part in an advertising spot
- Monika Sieron – for providing housing, and participation in an advertising spot
- Adam Nowak – for aid in several translations
- Shoko Takayasu – for help in gaining information on patent
- Sonia Lachowska – for help in terms of anatomy
- Special thanks to Mr. Jarosław Duszak - for all the help
- Tobias Cibis – for help with creating 2d graphics and a few comics
- Lukas Cibis - for help in finding a man to team
- Tomasz Szalanski – for invaluable assistance
- Zuzanna Sieron – for taking part in an advertising spot
And this is just the beginning of the list .. ;)
Home care of the project holding is Innovation-Technologies company. It is also the application developer Mimic Mouth and takes care of the marketing side of the entire project.
We work with experts in many fields of science. Unfortunately, there is not enough space here to be able to present all;). However, in view of their intellectual contribution, we want to really thank them for their time on the Mimic Mouth project.
In addition to team work, inter alia, with organizations such as:
Polish Assocation of the Deaf Branch of Opole
Polish Assocation of the Deaf Branch of Lower Silesia
Both of the above mentioned branches Polish Assocation of the Deaf support us with the opportunity to work on the students in adjacent sites, when conducting research on the implementation of sign language and its verification. At the same time are the first centers to test the software will Mimic Mouth throughout the period of design
- Damian Mazur 3D graphic designer
I am 26 yo, I work with Computer graphics for over 6 years.
- I specialize in creating:
- 3D models
- 3D animations
- 3D visualization
- Video special effects
- Tobias Cibis 2D graphic designer
Born in Germany, as a year-old child moved with his parets to Poland and renamed as a Pole, for which is considered. Already at birth was diagnosed with incurable addiction to drawing, including unpublished numerous of comics, and ceating crazy worlds and stories. He is currently a high school student, and after schol deals with the writing, creating designs of board games and computer games. From the second year of highschool odd jobs as a freelancer, dreaming of co-productions film industry and computer games industry.
- PhD. Marzena Makuchowska (Univeristy of Opole)
PhD. at the Institute of Polish and Culutural Studies at the University of Opole, linguist, longtime University teacher and teacher of Polish as a freign language, a scholar of Polish and foreign scientific foundation, the author of three books and dozens of articles on religious discourse and co-author of the manual grammar of Polish for foreigners.
- and owner of the dog
- M.A. in Polish Philology Weronika Forysiak (Univeristy of Opole)
I'm young and creative teacher. I like to inspire children, I belive that everyday should be adventure. The Mimic Mouth is one of them!
- My passion:
- books (specially Mysliwski and books for children)
- instrumental music
- and swimming
- PhD. with postdoctoral degree Jolanta Nocon (Univeristy of Opole)
I like traveling, hiking in the mountains. I like contemporary Spanish literature, I'm a lover of good (mostly British and Scandinavian) crime serials, I explore the mystery of wine and I Hope to become connoisseur in the field?
- Interest in:
- Linguistic genealogy
- Stylistics linguistics
- Discourse analysis
The "Mimic Mouth" application, as the name implies, it will have a lot in common with the facial expressions which accompanies us every day. But in the new unseen form. Well this application will easily suport learning you to read-from-lips. It will be prepared for deaf-mute people but not only.
Users of this application will have a virtual three-dimensional model of the face which will accurately show the movements of the facial muscles and lips correspond to the vowel, word and sentences. As a result, you will not have any problems understanding someone, if you didn’t yet mastered the art of sign language.
What, if someone wants to know sign language and fluent in? Nothing simpler! In the near future the program will be upgraded to the extent that besides the model's face, will be available virtual bust and arms that in as nice a way for the user will be taught sign language, with simultaneous speech presented gestures.
However for example, if a deaf-mute eight years old will not feel too comfortable when his "teacher" will be a regular three-dimensional model. Fortunately the "mimic mouth" is prepared for it. Well, in "childishly simple" way the model can be adjusted to his liking.
The child may have in front of him : his mom, dad or someone else from the family, friend or colleague. It's really not a problem!
"Mimic mouth" enable an uncomplicated applying any appearance of on a virtual person. In this way, learning sign language and lip-reading becomes a simple, easy, and most importantly, enjoyable.
Well, the idea that guided the creators of this program is the famous quote:
"Remember,if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others." - Audrey Hepburn
In connection with numerous emails about that some people do not have a paypal account to make a transfer on account of project Mimic Mouth, We launch the account number over which you can also transfer money.
Name: Mariusz Stebelski Innovation Technologies
Street: Sienkiewicza 1/3a
City: 47-200 Kędzierzyn-Koźle
In the title Please enter „DONATE”